A little over a year since their last game, the Prince Albert Raiders will return to the ice on Friday, March 12.
As part of an announcement by the Western Hockey League about the schedule for their East Division bubble in Regina on Wednesday, it was revealed that the Raiders will take on the Regina Pats at 8 p.m. next Friday night.
That game will also mark the debut of highly-touted forward Connor Bedard, who the Pats selected first overall in the 2020 WHL Draft and is the first player to be granted exceptional status in league history.
The last contest for the Raiders was a 3-0 road loss to the Winnipeg Ice on March 8, 2020, which came four days before the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the eventual shutdown and cancellation of the 2019-20 campaign.
The full schedule for the Raiders, which was announced by the team on Wednesday morning, will see the team play all 24 games at the Brandt Centre.
Their last regular season contest will be on Wednesday, April 28 at 8 p.m. against the Swift Current Broncos.
- Edmonton 7 Lethbridge 2 (Dylan Guenther – Two Goals and Two Assists)
- Medicine Hat 7 Red Deer 2 (Cole Clayton – One Goal and Three Assists)
- Medicine Hat 5 Red Deer 4 (Corson Hopwo Overtime Winner – Three Goals – First Career Hat Trick)
- Edmonton 7 Lethbridge 1 (Dylan Guenther – Two Goals and Two Assists)
- Medicine Hat vs. Edmonton – 8 p.m.
- Red Deer vs. Calgary – 8:30 p.m.
- Calgary vs. Red Deer – 7 p.m.
- Edmonton vs. Medicine Hat – 8 p.m.