On Sunday morning the Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) warned residents of potential COVID-19 exposure at various locations in Prince Albert and around the province.
The locations in Prince Albert include:
Surplus Furniture Store, 1202 – 1st Ave. W on Sept. 25 from 3 to 4 p.m.
Silken Grocery Store, 1600 – 15th St W. on Sept. 26, from 2 to 3 p.m. and Sept. 29 from 7 to 7:30 p.m.
Econo Lumber 1800 6th Ave. on Sept. 30 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and October 2,3,5 and 6 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 3580 2nd Ave on Oct. 2 to 4; Checked inat 6:30 p.m. on the 2nd and checked out at 11 a.m. on the 4th.
Smitty’s Family Restaurant, 2995 2nd Ave on Oct. 3 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and Oct. 4 from 10 a.m. until noon.
Wholesale Club, 4050 2nd Ave W on Oct. 3 from 11:30.a.m. to noon
Oct. 5 at Walmart Supercentre 800 – 15th St E from 5 to 6 p.m Burger King, 595 15th St E Prince Albert 6 to 6:30 p.m. and Real Canadian Superstore. 591 15th St E. from 6 to 6:30 p.m.
Safeway, 2995 2nd Ave West (South Hill Mall) on Oct. 6 from 9 to 9:55 p.m.
Econo Lumber 1800 6th Ave on Oct. 7 from 8 a.m. to noon.
The locations in Shellbrook include: Bigway Grocery Store 28 Main Street from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Oct. 3.
The locations in Esterhazy include:
- Galaxy Restaurant, 732 Park Ave. from 9 to 9:30 a.m. and Chicken Chef, 300 Kennedy Drive from 2 to 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 9.
The locations in La Ronge include: Kostas Restaurant from 7 to 10:30 p.m. on Oct. 6.
The locations in Regina include:
- Costco, 2110 Anaquod Rd from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Cornwall Centre Food Court from noon to 1:00 p.m. on Oct. 3
- Highland Curling Club, 348 Broad St from 12:45 p.m. to 3 p.m. and Costco, 2110 Anaquod Rd from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Oct. 4
- Canadian Tire, 655 Albert St from 11:00 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. on Oct. 6
The locations in Spy Hill include:
- Spy Hill Bar from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Oct. 4 to Oct. 7 and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Oct. 8.
- Spy Hill Grocery Store, 410 Main St ,from 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Oct. 8.
The locations in Yorkton include:
- Red Chilli Restaurant, 230 Broadway St. E. from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Real Canadian Superstore, 206 Broadway St. E from 12:30 .pm. to 1 p.m. on Oct. 3.
Anyone who was at these locations during this time should self-monitor for 14 days. If you were at these locations and have or had any symptoms of COVID-19, the SHA advises people to self-isolate immediately and call 811 to arrange testing. Symptoms include cold and flu-like symptoms, muscle/joint pain, dizziness, fatigue, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, difficulty feeding for children, loss of sense of taste or smell, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing.
The SHA sends out public alerts when health officials are uncertain about the number of known close contacts COVID-19 patients had before being tested. In those cases, they notify the community about locations the patient may have visited while infectious.